Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

Auckland zoo trip 2017

Kia Ora
This week, we went to Auckland zoo on a Zoofari trip. We went on a bus to Auckland. We slept in the old elephant house. We had sleeping bags to sleep in so we didn't get cold.

I am working on an animal report about kangaroos and I saw one. It was bigger than I thought it would be.

After dinner, we went for a walk and after the walk we got to see what all the animals ate. Some of the foods were so weird and some things people could eat like, Marmite on toast but mostly they were foods only for animals like leaves.
Here is a photo of the class in the morning. 

Ka kite ano

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Cassidy! How funny that some of the animals eat marmite on toast for tea! I hope you got to see some of our native New Zealand birds too; especially the beautiful ruru! Morepork, morepork, morepork! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cassidy
    I liked reading your interesting blog about the zoo trip. It sounds like you learnt lots.
    I am glad that you got to see a kangaroo. I am wondering if it was smelly in the Elephant house?

    ReplyDelete